Caleb learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. He did so good with minimal crashing. He is such a big boy now. He loves the freedom and loves riding his bike even more. He has learned to start and stop himself as well. He is very proud of himself and can't wait to show his brothers. I am so proud of you Caleb. You tried and tried and all your hard work paid off. Mommy loves you!
I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Yeah Caleb!
Caleb learned to ride his bike with no training wheels. He did so good with minimal crashing. He is such a big boy now. He loves the freedom and loves riding his bike even more. He has learned to start and stop himself as well. He is very proud of himself and can't wait to show his brothers. I am so proud of you Caleb. You tried and tried and all your hard work paid off. Mommy loves you!
Labels:
Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Impressive! Becca, he is such a sweet little guy--I know you're proud :) We enjoyed having y'all here today!
Post a Comment