Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Season's Eatings!


Madeleine eating and enjoying her favorite snack Rice Krispies


Madeleine eating and not enjoying her dinner green beans

One of Madeleine's favorite snacks is Rice Krispies. I can put her in her high chair and pull the box out of the pantry and she starts clapping and laughing. She really loves those Krispies. I can get alot done around the house or fix dinner if she has her beloved snack. It is so funny because I can't stand Rice Krispies, but my little sister Robyn loves them about to the extent Maddie does. Every time I see her enthusiasm for this snack I have to call her Aunt Robyn.

One of her not so favorite things to eat is steamed green beans. She tried for about 5 minutes to eat this one bean and couldn't because she would shiver so hard. It was pretty funny. Probably kind of mean since we let her shutter like that for so long. Oh well, I guess that is one of the things parents can do and get away with because they won't remember to hold it against us when deciding whether to take care of us or put us in the nursing home. I thought the pics were too cute to keep to myself. Happy Eatings everyone!

No comments: