I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Friday, December 21, 2007
AAGGGHHH!
Okay, we've had all the kids since wednesday. Since Luke is on Christmas break and didn't have to be at school I kept them home yesterday and today. Oh, my gosh! It is so hard sometimes. I think at least one of the kids has been in time out during the last two days. I am so not used to boys. They are loud and destructive and I feel like they have come from another planet. Who likes to hear about boogers, poots and burps? Do I really have to come look at your poopie every time because it is the biggest one ever? Seriously, is diaperhead really that funny? Sorry, had to let it out somewhere. Why can't they play nice and quiet with their superheroes and not blow stuff up. Is it in the "boy manual" they have to blow everything up? Alright, I feel much better now and think I can make it another 30 minutes before my wonderful husband gets home and adds that much more testosterone to the Hinkle household. While those of my friends who have all girls are sitting nicely having tea parties think of me and maybe drink a round for me. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and can't wait to see you again. Love from a mom surrounded by the most wonderful boys.
Labels:
Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This one made me laugh!!! But, be assured that girls can be gross too! We love to laugh at toots and burps in our house!
But, we did have a tea party yesterday and today, so I'll think of you the next time I'm sipping my imaginary tea! (I can't even imagine what the girls would do if they discovered that I don't even like the real stuff!)
This is so funny! I'm getting close to wanting another baby. Part of me wants another boy, but this will make me do some serious thinking!
Post a Comment