Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coming Attractions

I've been really busy lately. Really trying that whole Proverbs 31 woman stuff and I don't have much time for blogging, reading, tv watching or anything else fun. Some posts coming soon:

1. Our hiking trip to Peavine Falls.... with 4 kids... yes we are insane and this proves it.

2. Caleb's soccer practice. Same colors and team name as last year... hoping to talk the coach in a new name.

3. Embarrassing pics of me from high school. Hint: pageant days in the mid 90's.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Looking forward to reading all about it!

Jamie said...

I know how you feel about being busy! I know it's a big adjustment for the kids when school starts, but what about us old folk?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see those pageant pics! I'm sure they are gorgeous!
The hiking thing--even without kids I think that is insane!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, we should have a "post your prom picture" blog contest. I'll probably win for most hideous!!!
Can't wait to see yours!