Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tres and Caleb
Caleb waiting for the ball
Caleb and Tres being silly
So, last night Caleb had soccer evaluations. He was a little nervous about not knowing anybody and who did we run into but his good friend Tres. They had fun running the drills together and acting silly. Tres was so proud of losing his tooth and told Caleb all about it. Of course when we left Caleb thought his tooth was loose and wondered if the tooth fairy would come tonight. Caleb is looking forward to another season of soccer and hoping he is on the same team as Tres. This will be a fun season!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Tres was excited too!! I'm so glad I'll have a soccer mom buddy... is that bad? Shouldn't I be glad Tres has a soccer buddy? Well, I'm glad for that too! :)

Carry Grace said...

Hey! I'm starting Body for Life on Monday.