This past Saturday was Scott's 15 year reunion from Opelika High School. I was able to meet some of his friends from high school. We ate a catered barbeque dinner and talked for a couple of hours then went to a dessert bar and tavern down the street called Eighth and Rail . I met one of Scott's friends Christen and we had fun torturing talking about Scott's high school days. It was fun hearing some old stories and meeting his friends. I am very glad I met Christen and looking forward to establishing a friendship with her. It was a fun night!
3 comments:
I'm so honored! :) I had a great time, too. Come visit Charlotte!!
Oh, It looks like ya'll had fun! That's a cute pic of you and Scott!
I love that pic of you and SCott! Your hair is getting long and I like it!
Post a Comment