Friday, May 30, 2008

A look at me!

Hey everyone! I am so excited about Blawg Her 2008! It will be so cool to meet all the area bloggers. If you want to learn more about our catfish bash look here. I guess you need to learn a little bit about me. Well here it goes.....
I met my hubbie in October 2005. On April 4, 2006 we got hitched in Vegas baby. Here we are in front of Caesar's Palace. Aren't we so in love? Awwww!
Nine months and 1 day later Madeleine Claire entered the world. For those of you who want to do the math she was born on January 5, 2007. If you look at her hand you will see she wasn't very happy about being born. She takes after her daddy!
Here are the three punks boys! They are in order from left to right: Parker 4, Luke 5, and Caleb 5. They are all boy.

Some things about me you might or might not want to know:

*** I love wine. If you want to make me happy bring me a bottle of wine. If I had to choose between a nice present and a bottle of wine... I would choose the wine. No, I am not a lush. I don't overdrink. I just enjoy a glass or 2 of wine with my meal or if I am cooking a big dinner.

*** I love to cook. It is a passion of mine and it goes well with wine! I love cooking Italian food. I make my own noodles and sauce from scratch. It is so relaxing to be in the kitchen, jazz music in the background making my hubbie something good to eat.

*** I am learning how to sew. I enjoy what I have done so far but need lots of tutoring. Anyone want to teach me?

*** I love to read. I am at the library at least one day a week. I check out around 7 books at a time because I am a fast reader. I love getting lost in the book. I love to imagine myself in the story with the characters. Right now I am reading alot of historical fiction. Tracie Peterson and Gilbert Morris are my two faves right now.

Okay, now you know a little more about me. I am coming up on my 1 year anniversary of blogging. It has been a great outlet and a way to let my out of town family know what is going on with us. Can't wait to meet the rest of you out there.

8 comments:

Carry Grace said...

What a great pic of you and Scott!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!

Anonymous said...

I Love the pic of Maddie!! How funny. Hope you have fun at the get together!

Andrea said...

funny stuff...
Hey I wonder if I can go since my blog is private???

Anonymous said...

That picture of Madeleine is so funny!!! I love your new blog look! And, I'm always willing to bring the wine if you want to do the cooking!! :)

Keri said...

Hi! I enjoyed your intro! Hope you'll visit and read mine too! Look forward to seeing you at BlawgHer 08

Unknown said...

For some reason my last comment didn't post so I'll try again!

I am just now making it here for some reason or 'nother, but I feel as if I've met my "soul mate". I love to read, I love to cook, I LURVEEEE me some pasta and red wine, and I love Football. However, I first have to find out what team you pull for! :D

New info on BLAWGHer coming soon!

Distybug said...

Hey girlfriend! Had fun last night at Sumo!

I love to read too, though not as quickly as you do. When do you find time to read 7 books a week??? My favorite authors are Angela Hunt and Robert Whitlow.