I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AWESOME!!!! I'm so happy for y'all and I hope this makes a great impact not only on your family but on everyone your family comes in contact with!
We, with Heidi and others, need to start a "Seminary Widows" club, LOL
That is awesome!
Can you more your video so we can read you post.
I hope you had a great memorial day.
Wow what a big step...so awesome!
I'll be praying for you guys! How exciting and phenominal. God's plan is never what we think or imagine, is it?? I love that about Him!
Hey!! That is great..I know he appreciates your support of this!..and he will need you so much! I will be praying for him and for you/kids on the nights he has to be away! We do need to get a seminary wives thing goin' on! :)
Post a Comment