Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Walking!

Today as I was having lunch with the kids Caleb asked me a question. "Mommy, you know that feeling in your chest where your heart is"? I said your heartbeat? He said,"It's not your heartbeat it is God walking around in your heart! Everytime you feel that He is taking a step"! He also asked me if God has a kitchen in our hearts. I said probably not. Then he said,"Well he has to eat sometime, maybe he gets pizza delivered"!

I love trying to imagine what it is like in his brain. He as such an imagination. It keeps me on my toes.

Also, if ya'll could please pray for Maddie. She is getting sick again. Our family keeps getting sick and we all need to get better. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute!!! He is so adorable!! You'll be so glad you wrote these things down!
I'll be praying for Maddie, I know it is so frustrating when they seem to hang on to a virus and never get over it before the next one comes along!

Andrea said...

What a sweet boy...he surely does love his Jesus!

Hope y'all get better soon.