One of my good friends interviewed her kids and I thought it would be fun. Here is the world through Caleb's eyes.
1. My Home is...with the Lord.
2. I am listening to... Pinky Dinky Doo
3. Maybe I should... watch t.v.
4. I love it when... you are nice because I listen to you.
5. My best friend... is Reagan and Caroline and Luke and Parker.
6. I don't understand... why people die and go to heaven
7. I lost... my watch.
8. People say... that I'm funny.
9. The meaning of my blog name is... mommy's name
10. Love is... mommy. You are my love.
11. Right now, somewhere, someone is... sitting down.
12. I will always... have you as my mommy
13. Once upon a time ... you hugged me.
14. I never want to... get a spanking
.
15. My personal motto is... Oh! Man!
16. When I wake up in the morning... I sneak around. (I think he will get a spanking for this one!)
17. I get annoyed when... I get bored.
18. People always... read. ( too much Pioneer Woman maybe?)
19. I sing... church songs.
20. Hugs are the best when... they I am nice.
21. Today I... will read a book.(WHen did he start reading?)
22. Tomorrow I will... play with my brothers.
23. I really want... to see my brothers.
24. If I had a sister... I would be real, real happy. (Sorry, this oven is no more)
25. If I had another brother...I would call him Jackson.(and mommy would go insane)
26. The thing that makes me different is... I can skateboard real good and I am called Caleb Daniel
27. My favorite things... is watching t.v. and playing with Luke and Parker
28. Something I don't like to do is... sleep
29. One place I really want to go right now... is Disney World, but I'd rather go to the park.
30. My favorite restaurant is... Shaggy's in Mississippi. I love the gumbo. Can I have some please, please,please?
2 comments:
SOOO cute! I need to do this!!
"Mommy. You are my love." OHH my goodness. Love it, love it, love it! What a little heart-melter!
Post a Comment