September 13 Luke turned 5! Happy birthday Luke! You are growing up so fast. You have really turned out to be such a sweet, fun and smart big boy. I am so glad we became a family. I can't imagine my life without you in it. You know how to make me smile and laugh. I love to hear your jokes and especially love to hear you sing Joy To The World! You are the biggest brother and have alot of responsibility and you carry it well. You are a great role model for your younger siblings. They will be able to look up at you and see the example you set. Keep being the sweet boy you are. I hope this year is your best year yet! Happy Birthday my Lukie!
I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Friday, September 28, 2007
September 13 Luke turned 5! Happy birthday Luke! You are growing up so fast. You have really turned out to be such a sweet, fun and smart big boy. I am so glad we became a family. I can't imagine my life without you in it. You know how to make me smile and laugh. I love to hear your jokes and especially love to hear you sing Joy To The World! You are the biggest brother and have alot of responsibility and you carry it well. You are a great role model for your younger siblings. They will be able to look up at you and see the example you set. Keep being the sweet boy you are. I hope this year is your best year yet! Happy Birthday my Lukie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment