Madeleine's first trip to the Mcwane Center was very eventful. She touched her first snake, saw the eel being fed, watched the octopus playing with its basket and got scared to death by a mean old turtle. Right after I took the picture on the bottom a turtle swam up and bit a fish right in front of Madeleine. Of course the fish moved fast and the turtle chased it. Madeleine cried and would not go near the fish tanks again. I hope she isn't scarred for life. Maybe she will have forgotten by the next visit. W
I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Mean Old Turtle!
Madeleine's first trip to the Mcwane Center was very eventful. She touched her first snake, saw the eel being fed, watched the octopus playing with its basket and got scared to death by a mean old turtle. Right after I took the picture on the bottom a turtle swam up and bit a fish right in front of Madeleine. Of course the fish moved fast and the turtle chased it. Madeleine cried and would not go near the fish tanks again. I hope she isn't scarred for life. Maybe she will have forgotten by the next visit. W
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment