I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Mother's Day!
This Mother's Day was the best one ever. It started with breakfast in bed. My sweet hubbie toasted me a bagel and topped it with cream cheese. I also had some coffee... 'cause my day is not worth anything until I wake up! Then my sweet family brought me my cards and gifts. Caleb picked out a blue wooden angel. It was so sweet. The angel was reading a book and he picked it because he knows I love to read. He is a very thoughtful son. I also got a dress and shirt from Luke and Parker and Maddie! I didn't want a big present this year. I just aked Scott to take us to The Melting Pot. It was delicious. A long nap, lunch and dinner with friends being with my amazing hubbie and adorable kids was all this momma needed. Like I said it was the best Mother's Day ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a good mother's day.
Awesome! I have been dying to go back to the Melting pot...it has been 17 months...maybe you should write a review??
:-)
Post a Comment