I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
What a milestone!! Aww..that's so sweet! I bet you even remember that same tooth popping through! I am way too mushy...but I can't take these fast-growing kids!! :)
4 comments:
Hey Caleb, I saw that you lost your tooth. I have a loose tooth at the bottom and top. Maybe we can play soon!
Tres
PS Becca we got your call and your number didn't register... I have a new phone since my last one was stolen, so call me again!!
AWWWWW! So sweet...
Tell Caleb to enjoy his moolah! ;)
I love the tooth pillow...the tooth fairy is so much fun!
Is Caleb a spender or a saver?
He is so cute with his toothless grin!
What a milestone!! Aww..that's so sweet! I bet you even remember that same tooth popping through! I am way too mushy...but I can't take these fast-growing kids!! :)
Post a Comment