I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Starbucks!
The reason I started drinking coffee at age 3. I have never been a morning person and never will.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Becca - you were so cute! I'm not a morning person either -I look a lot like picture in the morning also.
5 comments:
Becca - you were so cute! I'm not a morning person either -I look a lot like picture in the morning also.
That is so cute! How do you get your pics from childhood to post online?
I scanned them into the computer.
I second that emotion!!!
I have to have my coffee too!
Post a Comment