Thursday, July 3, 2008

Three ways you can break your nose!

Three ways you can break your nose.

1. Marsha Brady - A football can hit your nose while you are trying to get your brothers inside for dinner.
2. Robyn (my sister) - A shoe can hit your nose when your not looking. And no I did not do it!
3. Madeleine - You can throw a fit because your blankie is in the washing machine and slam your nose onto the floor.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh good Lord!! I'm laughing right now!

BTW, what a great pic of Robyn!

Christen Hathaway said...

Hi, Becca!

My name is Christen, and I'm a friend of Scott's from high school. It was so good to reconnect with him this week, and it has been fun reading your blog and seeing the pictures of your beautiful family. I can't wait to meet you at the reunion.

Christen H.

Anonymous said...

Oh My WORD!! Is she OK?? I had a head slammer/fit pitcher myself. they do outgrow it. He had some nasty bruises, but never anything broken--dented skull maybe!! I hope it heals quickly and looks as cute as always.

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

I'm sure that had to hurt but that. is. hilarious. Girl drama is so funny!