Here are some pics Scott took of Maddie Claire on July 4th. I love them and wanted to share with ya'll. It is so nice having a girly girl. It is like having my own little doll to dress up and she likes it. Caleb never was much for trying on clothes as a baby. Being the mommy of a girl has been absolutely wonderful. I love it! Hope ya'll enjoy my Claire Bear!

6 comments:
I absolutely adore the pig tails!
She is adorable! Those pigtails make her look so girly. ;-)
So cute! I had two boys, then a girl, so I thought I would get to do the girlie girl thing, but she is just now getting around to that (some)! My girl would rather wear athletic shorts, t-shirts and tennis shoes every day. Your little girl looks so sweet!
Very sweet! She's beautiful! I'm with ya!... I loooove this girly stuff we're getting to do! :)
Cute pics...I am glad you are having fun with your special baby girl!
Brooke has this dress(I am pretty sure it will still fit her next year) and I almost got one in Bailey's size for next year on sale the other day, but I put it back.
Now I bet I could just borrow Maddie's??(Is is an 18m)
Be thankful that you only have 1 girl cause dressing them in matching outfits is sooo addicting!
;-)
Those eyes! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment