I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Bloggy Giveaway Winner!
The winner of my Bloggy Giveaway is Shannon! Thank you to everyone who entered.
Hey Becca! It's kinda late and I'm just now getting my crew in bed and remembering your voicemail! I'm sorry I couldn't get it... I was at District COuncil singing. It sounds good to me! I can't tomorrow cause I gotta clean, pay bills, grocery shop, and do volleyball... but maybe Thursday or next week??
2 comments:
Congrats, Shannon!
Hey Becca! It's kinda late and I'm just now getting my crew in bed and remembering your voicemail! I'm sorry I couldn't get it... I was at District COuncil singing. It sounds good to me! I can't tomorrow cause I gotta clean, pay bills, grocery shop, and do volleyball... but maybe Thursday or next week??
Post a Comment