Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Nana and Madeleine



March 1st was my mom's birthday. We decided to get together the next day and go to Cottontails Village. We go every year and knew we couldn't miss this year. We had so much fun looking around. It is so special to keep this mother/daughter outing every year and start it with my own daughter. I cherish these times with my mom. It is nice to have a day just for us. With our busy lives it is hard to see each other as much as we would like. These special events give us something to look forward to every year. My mom loves taking Madeleine to look at the water fountain at the BJCC. Madeleine loves spending time with her Nana. We had a great time.
Happy birthday mom. I am so glad we were able to do this again. You mean more to me than you'll ever know. I am so proud to be your daughter. You are a great mom and now you are my best friend. I am so blessed. Thank you for all you have done for me. I love you to the moon and back!
Your, Becca-Boo

No comments: