Becca Mae

I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Stinker Face

Posted by Becca Mae at 2:36 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: baby girl, Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Becca Mae Birmingham restaurants

About Me

My photo
Becca Mae
View my complete profile

Becca Mae Followers

Blog Archive

  • April 2011 (1)
  • March 2011 (3)
  • November 2009 (2)
  • October 2009 (1)
  • May 2009 (5)
  • March 2009 (1)
  • January 2009 (3)
  • December 2008 (3)
  • November 2008 (1)
  • October 2008 (8)
  • September 2008 (2)
  • August 2008 (7)
  • July 2008 (6)
  • June 2008 (4)
  • May 2008 (4)
  • April 2008 (3)
  • March 2008 (14)
  • February 2008 (12)
  • January 2008 (11)
  • December 2007 (9)
  • November 2007 (10)
  • October 2007 (7)
  • September 2007 (7)
  • August 2007 (7)
  • July 2007 (6)
  • June 2007 (4)

Links

  • Jamie's Blog
  • Heidi's Blog
  • Mellissa's Blog
  • Meredith's Blog
  • I Heart CVS
  • Pioneer Woman
  • Proverb's 31
  • Rocks In My Dryer
  • Boo Mama
  • Big Mama
  • Nikki's Nacs

Visits to my page since 4-22-08

http://www.website-hit-counters.com/
http://www.website-hit-counters.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.