Caleb is doing so well. He has not had any bad days and has more energy than usual. My biggest problem is trying to get him to settle down and rest. I am so glad he doesn't hurt, but was looking forward to a little down time. He's a pistol most of the time. Thankfully he can go back to soccer next week. Maybe he can run the energy away. Better yet he can give it to me.
Maddie is walking so much now. She is getting so fast and wants to walk and be down all the time. She is learning more words everyday. Her newest words are "wuv, wuv"{love, love), "woe, woe"(Row, Row), and "bub". She loves to play Row, Row, Row Your Boat(woe, woe). She calls Caleb (bub). It is so much fun watching her play. Scott and I will just sit and watch her play and have the best time doing it.
As many of you know I have been having some health problems and have not been myself. I have classic Mono symptoms with joint and muscle pain. I am on some medecine that helps with the pain, it is the fatigue I can't seem to get past. I have the best friends in the world. They have been bringing me meals and praying for me and calling to check on me. I am so blessed. Thanks to all of you. You don't know how much it means to me. I can't wait to get back into the swing of things. Let's have a girls night soon!
2 comments:
Oh no! I didn't know you were having all that. I'm so sorry. I'm not much help these days but I'll pray for you. I know how hard it is to have so many people relying on you when you feel absolutely useless. :-(
So sorry you are so sick. It is so difficult for MOMS to be sick. The kids don't quite understand why....
Praying....
Post a Comment