I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Give me a break!
I think something is really trying to keep the Hinkle clan from going to church. Every Sunday something happens to prevent us from going. Yesterday we were up and actually going to make it to Sunday School on time. The boys got up from breakfast to go play, before we had to leave, and Millie decided to chase them. The next thing we hear is a crash and Parker screaming. Millie had tripped him and he smashed his face on the ice chest from Maddie's party. All of a sudden his mouth filled with blood. e had to keep spitting it out there was so much. After it stopped I saw a huge chunk of upper lip hanging down. Not only that, but he has a cut on the top lip from every tooth on the bottom. I took him to the ER to see if he needed stitches. Thankfully no, but he is on a liquid diet until it heals. Maybe we can make it next Sunday. I really miss hearing the pastor and Madeleine needs to get baptized some day. We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment