I am Becca. I live in Alabama with my husband Scott and our 4 kids Luke, Caleb, Parker and Madeleine Claire. I love being a mother and wife and staying home with the kids. I love sewing, watching old movies, watching college football, wine, Italian food and road trips. I love our church and our new friends. God has blessed me more than I can ever try to tell. I pray my life is an example of his love and mercy.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
I survived another Christmas
All the decorations are gone and the house is cleaned. The toys have all found a home and the new clothes replaced the outgrown ones. As I sit here sighing a sigh of relief, I completely welcome a fresh start. The busy hectic days of 2007 are quickly going by and the new year is just around the corner. I hope this new year brings with it a calmer Hinkle house. I love that we now get to celebrate the new year with Madeleine's birthday. Before we had Maddie our family was just put together. There was his and hers and not ours. Now we have the glue that makes us truly one house and truly one family. I am so glad God decided to give us Maddie as quick as He did. We probably would not have gotten pregnant as quick if given the choice. He is amazing and His timing is perfect. I could not imagine my life without her. Sorry, just rambling on, trying to put the thoughts down on paper so I can go to sleep. I guess I survived another Christmas. 2008 here we come.
Labels:
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am impressed you got everything down so quickly! your maddie is so sweet and beautiful and truly a gift from God!!
Post a Comment