Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

My top 10 things to be thankful for:

1. My savior. I am so unworthy of anything He does for me yet He is so willing to do it. He's the reason I live and breathe and hope it shows to the rest of the world.

2. My wonderful husband. I could not have asked for a better husband. He is a man of God and a wonderful spiritual leader for our family.

3. Luke. He is a spirited little boy who likes to test limits. He keeps you on your toes and knows how to keep you thinking creatively.

4. Caleb. He is my little man. He knows how to bring a smile on my face. He is also very protective of me. He is my little boy.

5. Parker. He is my sensitive one. He is very loving and doesn't like to upset you. I enjoy his cuddling.

6. Madeleine. She is the princess I had been waiting for. This first year has been a joy and blessing. I love my liitle girl.

7. My church. We have finally found a church where people are real. I can be myself and not be afraid what people might think. I have true friends that are there when I need them, whether it is to laugh, cry or just talk.

8. My house. This is my first house. I love it. I have loved having a yard. I also love the fact I can paint rooms and that there are no brass door knobs.

9. Sewing. I finally have a hobby I can do. I can't wait to be able to make big things.

10. Christmas. It makes me slow down and think about Christ more intimately. I love to reflect on what He has done for me during the past year. As usual there are too many things to list.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I will be up at 3:00 am getting ready for my yearly dose of madness at Walmart. Happy Holidays!

No comments: