Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hush Little Baby



I love watching Madeleine sleep. I will find myself watching her for 20 minutes sometimes. Praying over her, telling her my hopes for her and just enjoying my last firsts. My last baby. My last first Halloween. My last baby to rock asleep. My last first word. My last first laugh. Maybe I am getting too emotional. I think I can be. I am just thoroughly loving being a mommy and I hate my firsts are quickly going away. I love my little girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the children's book by Karen Kingsbury...all about the last's. You're making me weepy....stop!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! That book is such a tear-jerker! I hate watching these days hurry by! :(

Andrea said...

Yes...let's all just freeze time! My newborn baby is already outgrowing clothes!!!
And my two year old acts like a teen!!!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet photo! i miss my tiny babies!! you make me want another one...