My mom and I made our annual trip to the Southern Women's Show. This year was Madeleine's first year to go. We had so much fun doing girl stuff. It took us about twice as long to get through it because people kept stopping us to see Madeleine and tell us how beautiful she is.(proud mommy moment) Madeleine had her first taste of chicken and dumplings and all the dips you can imagine. I am so glad to have this to share with her every year. It has been a great memory maker for me and my mom and now I can do it with my daughter. When we left our feet hurt our tummy's were full and I didn't spend that much. I guess we can gear up for Christmas Village in a couple of weeks. Another mother daughter first.
3 comments:
Christy and I went to the Southern Women's Show on Sunday and it took us forever because everyone kept stopping me asking How many babies??? They were all amazed when I would say just 1!!!
Anyway, what a sweet memory for you and your mommy and Maddie does look precious~love that dress!
Thanks! I can't believe you went being that pregnant. You are very brave!
I love that picture of you and Maddie together! So sweet!
Post a Comment