Monday, August 27, 2007

Rub-A-Dub-Dub


I love bath nights. The kids all love getting baths and are in a good mood. It is also nice because they usually take baths separately and I get some one on one time with them. I love getting to ask them about their day and see it from their perspective. I learned from Luke that Ethan is his best friend when he isn't being mean and Ms. Celia is the best teacher in "all of the land!" I learned from Parker that he wants to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle when he grows up. Raphael if you're wondering which one. I learned from Caleb that he wants to be a teacher when he grows up. Because he wants to help little kids learn cool stuff. These tidbits into the inner workings of our kids minds really lets us see them for who they are. I wouldn't trade bath night for anything. Okay, maybe a margarita once or twice a year!


No comments: