Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to normal....maybe?

Okay,
this month has been very hectic and busy. The reason I haven't posted at all. Was out of town for a while, busy with all the kids, sick kids, scheduling a surgery for me, and 2 days ago my husband was in the hospital. He was having chest pains and difficulty breathing. Thankfully his heart is alright , but we don't know why it happened. Hope things will settle down for a while. I will have plenty of time to blog while I am recuperating from surgery. 4 weeks of not doing anything including picking up my baby. My mother-in-law will be coming to help out. Will write more later.

2 comments:

PaintNBrush said...

Hi, Becca!!
Love your blog - I'm glad you are on the "internet realm" now, so we can keep in touch better, especially when we move overseas. I also have a blogspot - and we can keep up with eachother's lives / families better! Great job getting a lot on!! I need to do more and update mine more, it's a little out of date. I do better on my facebook site.
Love you,
Kelly

Jamie said...

You know that I'll come hold that baby for you! ;) Maybe your like needs to slow down some too, huh?